Short Hills Ski Club is an active member of the New Jersey Ski & Snowboard Council (NJSSC). Each year NJSSC runs fabulous trips to locations in the western US, New York, Maine and Canada which are open to SHSC members. In 2024 we are also running a trip forSHSC members and guests to the Jungfrau Ski Region in Switzerland. Below are the trips planned for the 2023 – 2024 season.
Aspen Snowmass, Colorado
February 24 – March 2, 2024
- Seven nights in Snowmass
- Includes Five-day lift ticket – Good for 5 days at Aspen, Aspen Highlands, Buttermilk, or Snowmass.
- Transfers between Eagle or Aspen airport and lodging are included when booking NJSSC air
- Welcome Party, Race, Après-ski party, and Awards Banquet
- Click here for details and to sign up.
- Note: This trip is currently sold out, but there is a waiting list
Jungfrau Ski Region, Switzerland
March 8 – March 16, 2024
- Round trip air transportation between Newark and Zurich via Lufthansa Airlines.
- Round trip transfers between Zurich Airport and Wilderswil via private coach.
- 7 nights accommodations at the 3* Hotel Bären located in the village of Wilderswil.
- Full hot and cold breakfast buffet daily.
- 3 course dinner daily. No drinks.
- Free use of the ski-cellar with ski boot dryer.
- Free use of the finish Sauna.
- All local taxes
- Current air fuel surcharges of $424.00 (guaranteed)
- Current air taxes of $145.00 (subject to change until ticketed)
- Passport cases and luggage tags
- This trip is open to SHSC Members and their guests If a member, click here for details and to sign up.
Mont Tremblant, Canada
January 28 – February 2, 2024
- 5 Nights lodging at the HOLIDAY INN & SUITES
- (5) FIVE DAY LIFT TICKET, DAILY BREAKFAST
- FULL KITCHEN IN 1 BEDROOM SUITES
- WELCOME MEET ‘n GREET PARTY, OUTDOOR HOT TUB
- INTERNET IN EVERY ROOM, ICE SKATING (MUST BRING YOUR
- CASINO IS FREE FOR ALL ADULTS
- Click for additional details and reservation form
- This trip is currently full but there is a waiting list
Sunday River, Maine
March 3, – March 8, 2024
- GRAND SUMMIT HOTEL-SLOPE SIDE ACCOMMODATIONS
- 5 NIGHTS LODGING, INCLUDING SALES & RESORT TAXES
- There are NO free lessons, however, lessons can be purchased at 20% off retail rates
- Lift are not included and must be purchased directly from the mountain by each participant except for IKON and non-skiers
- Click for additional details and the reservation form